First of all I’d like to thank you for visiting my blog! I started this blog the first week when I came to Japan and I continued updating it during my trip but at the end I was just absolutely too busy with my girlfriend and taking photos, but I did upload the “top photos” to my Flickr website.
I have traveled all over the world including Mexico, Spain, England, Sweden, Italy, Portugal.etc. And finally I can add Japan to the group. Since I were 13 years old I have been very interested about Japan, it’s culture and people. I had very big expectations for Japan to be like I imagined it to be. Now that I have been there I can say that it was much better then I ever could have imagined !
- My name: Ari Helminen
- Age: 24 years old (10.06.1988)
- Born in: Oulu, Finland
- Relationship status:—
- Hobbies: Gym, Web surfing, Traveling, Running, Photography and Cooking,
- Interest: Photography, Technology, Movies, Music, Travel, Apple, Food, Anime, Dorama and Airplanes
- I’m a Freelance Photographer
- equipment I use: Nikon D300s / D80 (as a backup)
- Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
- Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G
- Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G
- Nikkor AF 50/1.8D
- Macbook pro 2.66ghz
- Dual screen system with Windows 7.
I would not call myself Apple crazy but I do have iPod touch, iPhone4, iPad2, Macbook pro.
I’m a person who loves to travel and meet new people from all over the world !